Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't use anything like it

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I might use something similar

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

cstamper

Reaction score
The marketplace seems to be full of ways to get money. Doubtless most of them are scams.

I found this interesting, as it covers most of the referral-based programs that are here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Quoting some:

"non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, usually without any product or service being delivered. It has been known to come under many guises. Some famous examples..."

In short, there's better ways to get a few cents! IMO, one should be extremely careful what he does. Don't waste too much time, and NEVER pay ANYTHING! (imo, at least)

What do you think?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
this doesn't deal with points so it should not be here

I dunno about the scamming

tmbejoy

Reaction score
such piramid schemes are illegal in india. although there are few who still try to market illegally.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Pyramid schemes ARE evil, but there is a company that goes by the name of TRAINN that makes legitimate ones. www.youripodnano4free.com, a TRAINN company, I know is legitimate - I've been paid by them (and their support is really nice).

~~B3N

Sohail

Reaction score
That seems like a really good site, unfortunately it's only for Canada and the US so i can't do it.

FalseHope

Reaction score
I don't use anything like it. I was going to try that website out, but thought it might be another useless scam :/

Swiblet

Reaction score
Yeah...I just said it wasn't =/ I actually GOT the money in my paypal account. It's true. That site and all sites affiliated with it are the real deal.

Just don't do anything that they think might be cheating, or they will catch you and ban your IP ^^

~~B3N

cstamper

Reaction score
You know, nothing irraitates me more than the "HEY, GREAT FREEZ IPODZ!!!! REALLY WORKZ!!!! -mylink-"

Afterall, you never know if their lying or not, just to get you exited and use *their* link.

(SO glad u didn't use a ref link, deathpie!)