Don't want to get suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
I realize that there are 1,000's of users on x10, but the loud minority of people getting suspended and not understanding why has me a little concerned about my own website. Would someone at x10 be so kind as to review my site so that I can be sure that there is nothing there that will get me suspended? If there is anything there, I will change it immediately. It's not-for-profit educational, classroom webpage designed for my students and parents. Thank you so much.
http://www.mrbrady.x10hosting.com/

Feel free to PM me if you need to.
Mike

tittat

Reaction score
*****Moved to Community Support*****

Am not supposed to review your account,but its up to Account managers and above.

If you are suspended for a nulled script you will not be unsuspended, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding warez.

All that i could suggest you is to read our Terms Of Service (TOS)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Would someone at x10 be so kind as to review my site so that I can be sure that there is nothing there that will get me suspended? If there is anything there, I will change it immediately. It's not-for-profit educational, classroom webpage designed for my students and parents. Thank you so much.
http://www.mrbrady.x10hosting.com/

I took a glimpse of your site, and it appears as if everything on your site is fine. Just keep in mind:

- Don't use other people's work without permission.
- Don't post or link to illegal material.

Other than that, for a classroom and family-friendly site like yours, there shouldn't be anything that would cause you much trouble.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. By the way, I'm new to x10. What is all this business about credits and reputation? I tried clicking on the reputation icon in your signature block, but it's not a link.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can add to reputation by clicking on this image
reputation.gif
on the bottom left hand corner of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.