Double everything offer?

haggis73

Reaction score
If you select the double everything offer.

Do you still require to logon to the forums?

Thanks

gomarc

Reaction score
Yes, the removal of the inactivity timer and the double everything are separate services.

haggis73

Reaction score
I thought as much.

I now have few options

1) raid the piggy bank.
2) become a forum junky

!

zen-r

Reaction score
Both are good options ;)

1) All money, however small, will help support the future of X10.

2) Will keep you up to date with important X10 News & Updates on Server status etc.

stef van de ven

Reaction score
What happens if you stop posting on the forum once in the two weeks?

My website hosted at x10 is down all the time, is it because I have never posted on the forum before? and where can you see your inactivity timer, or is it imaginary? :happysad:

Ciaoo

zen-r

Reaction score
What happens if you stop posting on the forum once in the two weeks?

My website hosted at x10 is down all the time, is it because I have never posted on the forum before? and where can you see your inactivity timer, or is it imaginary? :happysad:

Ciaoo

Why have you replaced the word "log-in" with "posting"?

You don't have to post, just log-in once within every 2 weeks to keep your account active.

If you wish to find out what is happening, please read the News sections. If you read http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98132-update.html , for example, you will see that the site is undergoing major changes at the moment, & everybody is affected (not just you). The normal, great service, will be resumed shortly.

If you haven't logged in for ages, then your account may be suspended & you will have to request it be unsuspended in the right section. Support is extremely busy at the moment though because of the changes, so don't expect an immediate response.

Last edited: