Double payment taken

fscotsman

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Not sure if this is the best venue for this question, but I was emailing support@x10hosting.com about payment being taken twice, and the conversation seems to have gone dead.

Not a critical matter, but wanted to reach out in case my emails have started going to the spam folder, or something like that. A little unsure if the mods here can see my email address via my profile here (if so, that's the one associated with my account) or else perhaps you can DM me or something.

Thanks!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do apologize that it was not resolved. I have processed the refund for the secondary payment. In the future for our starter plan since this is a "subscription" based plan you do not need to manually pay any invoices despite if our system says so currently ( we are working on resolving that)

fscotsman

Reaction score
Thank you. Yep, I'll know better next time (it's been a while since I set things up, and I guess the wording of the current email made me think it wasn't a subscription after all, or else something went wrong to stop payment being taken automatically) ‍♀️

In any case, all good now. Thanks for the help.