Down Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

autopilot

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems? My sites have been sketchy for the past three days. No FTP and no control panel..

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your control panel should be working fine. What server are you on? x10 has been experiencing a lot of DDoS attacks. This could be the cause.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems? My sites have been sketchy for the past three days. No FTP and no control panel..

If you are on Lotus, the cause of this issue is temporary technical difficulties we've been having with the server. Please wait a little bit more as staff work around the clock and try their best to resolve the issue. Once this core problem is fixed, your website hosting will work smoothly again.

autopilot

Reaction score
Roger that, Captain.
Edit:
Your control panel should be working fine. What server are you on? x10 has been experiencing a lot of DDoS attacks. This could be the cause.

I'm on Lotus. It just gives this when loaded..

Code:
</pre><hr>
      <address>cpsrvd/11.24 Server at lotus.x10hosting.com</address>
      </BODY></HTML>

Last edited:

geardawg

Reaction score
I'm getting this problem too. When I try to get to my website, it says that the connection was reset.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sure the team knows about it. Just give them time. :)

Reaction score
Is lotus really back up and running 100%? My website still wont load.

I get this error

browser error message:
--
The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.
--

any ideas on how to fix? i put in a ticket but no reply yet

Reaction score
so thats yes its running 100% but the hard disks are still broken.....!? :dunno:

so i cant fix it at all and still have to twiddle my thumbs and wait?

Reaction score
thanks for the link, its almost like they hide service issues as that link isnt displayed anywhere obvious in the accounts pages or cpanel, unless im blind.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
thanks for the link, its almost like they hide service issues as that link isnt displayed anywhere obvious in the accounts pages or cpanel, unless im blind.

Service alerts can be found in the Service Alerts forum. Also, I'm pretty sure they're posted in the sidebar of your cPanel.

zen-r

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.