Down/Up/Down/Up - New server not taking the load?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bin_asc

Reaction score
It has been 1-2 days since the new server has been added.Yesterday the server was working ,lets say,well.The CPU process was high but the pages were working excellent.Today,nothing works.Whats up?I need all functions working.When will it stop?Pls help me.Thank you for the support you have provided till now.

Last edited:

littlegiant

Reaction score
It has been 1-2 days since the new server has been added.Yesterday the server was working ,lets say,well.The CPU process was high but the pages were working excellent.Today,nothing works.Whats up?

I'm having the same problems. And with all due respect, if you know then why was there no update in the Server Alerts forum?

bin_asc

Reaction score
For Saachi:people would stop posting twice or even triple a post if the server wouldn`t have any problems.But ,the server has problems.So,people post.This is a support forum after all.

Last edited:

saachi

Reaction score
Well use a little common sense and post in a thread that already exists, or don't post at all and wait for an admins response in another thread. The server is having problems and this is the support forum? Good stating the obvious, but this doesnt mean everyone should post that something is wrong.

bin_asc

Reaction score
Why not?People that are having problems with their hosting need immediate support.They should post so that the admins know they are dealing with:wide server problems or just one or 2 account problems.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The new server is online and functioning correctly, the problem is lack of time. It will get more stable as I have more time to move accounts, and terminate abusers. That's pretty much it, I've posted this in a few other threads.

-Corey

Woolie

Reaction score
saachi said:
Well use a little common sense and post in a thread that already exists, or don't post at all and wait for an admins response in another thread. The server is having problems and this is the support forum? Good stating the obvious, but this doesnt mean everyone should post that something is wrong.

Finnaly!!! Well said.:hsdance:

bin_asc

Reaction score
I don`t agree with Admin_Woolie or saachi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.