Downed Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitmantech

Reaction score
I cannot seem to access my website (whitmandrama.com) and am even unable to log in. My account panel reports that I am in good standing, am part of "Stoli.x10", where Stoli is indicated to be functioning from the server migration. I cannot view my website, or log onto my cPanel, despite using the user name listed on account panel and resetting the password. I have checked with my domain hoster, and my DNS servers are properly set to ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com. Additionally, I can confirm some DNS server because a ping request finds an IP address for the site. However, there is no response to the ping, and the website remains unviewable.

My account type is Ad-Free, and uses PHP scripting. I am not over a bandwidth or disk space limit (according to the account panel) and do not send any emails from my webpage.

Any comments and suggestions for restoring functionality to my page? I went through the troubleshooter and examined the server migration information, but it suggests that Stoli should have been working both today and yesterday, which it was not for me.

Edit: Additional information. My domain was bought from godaddy. If there is something special I need to do to ensure that the IP address update for the DNS servers is passed to them, please let me know.

Thanks for your help,
Will

Last edited:

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
Stoli seems to be experiencing some issues... Just give it time, it will be back in a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.