Download My WordPress Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedmx10h

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Quick Question: How do I download my WordPress Website?
I want to transfer my present website on x10 to another hosting company. I have the WordPress Script installed and would like to get the entire content of the website to my new hosting.
I don't use any download software, so if there is a simple direct way to just download the website that would be awesome!
Any help would be Awesome! Thanks in Advance
my site is CEDM.tk

ddshdx10

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Quick Question: How do I download my WordPress Website?
I want to transfer my present website on x10 to another hosting company. I have the WordPress Script installed and would like to get the entire content of the website to my new hosting.
I don't use any download software, so if there is a simple direct way to just download the website that would be awesome!
Any help would be Awesome! Thanks in Advance
my site is CEDM.tk
You can use a plugin inside wordpress to download the site and then upload it to another host using the plugin again however I've never has much success with plugins as most of the time I end up with errors on my site.

There is a manual way to do is and thats to download all of the files in the public_html folder and download the database in a .sql file. You can then upload these files to the other host and then change that appropriate settings in wp_config file.

Here is a much more in-depth article: http://www.wpexplorer.com/migrating-wordpress-website/

Also I tried going to your url but, the page never loaded.. What's up with that?

freezin2

Reaction score
I've had good luck using the WP-clone plug-in to back up the old site, then copy it to the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.