Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kommercial

Reaction score
I've just recently gotten hosting with x10 Hosting, and so far, I'm really impressed. Earlier, my site, www.fightmultimedia.com, was running, now, after I get off my work computer, and get home, I can't access the site, as it seems to be down. Is something going on with the server, or is there something wrong on my end? I've cleared cookies, dc'd then reconnected my modem, and I still get that error.

Also, I thought I would add, my site is the only site I can't access right now.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I can access your site fine. Its possible its on your end.

Kommercial

Reaction score
bigguy said:

That's weird. I can access any other site with no problem, it's just this one. I've tried both, IE and FireFox, and got nothing.

Kommercial

Reaction score
bigguy said:

Before contacting my ISP, would you know of anything right off hand I could do?

I can't connect through SmartFTP or browser. I can't get cPanel, nor the site itself. It's hard to believe my site, with this host, is the only site I can't access out of all the others that I visit.

Last edited:

Kommercial

Reaction score
Is there anything that could possibly blocking my IP? I've used both, cPanel, SmartFTP, FireFox, IE, and still get nothing. I have no router, so I have a direct link to the 'net. I've /released, /renewed, that didn't help.

I've done everything I possibly can on my end. Again, I can visit any other site, including other x10 sites, just not mine. Could you please double check everything?

Chirantha

Reaction score
Its not you computer, Its your ISP, This always happens to me. But its easy to fix, tell you ISP check the server because some times DNS does not resolove with x10hosting sites.

Try this one. Click Start and Run > enter "cmd" and press enter > now type "tracert www.fightmultimedia.com" on Prompt see if you get the * sysmbols because that means it will be your ISP for sure.

P.S. Make sure you are connected to Internet

Kommercial

Reaction score
"Unable to resolve target system name www.fightmultimedia.com."

Last edited:

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
try going to internet options> contection> LAN settings and click atomatically detect no others. then close all browsers for it take affect!

Last edited:

Kommercial

Reaction score
Apparently, my site hadn't "resolved" with my ISP. I called them last night, and I have access again to my site. For some reason, the MySQL is deleted, but that's fine, there wasnt' much there anyway.

Chirantha

Reaction score
MYSQL is not deleted. The Server is having problems. It should be up soon

Kommercial

Reaction score
I looked in cPanel, and it said 0/5 MySQL, so I figured it was deleted for some reason.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please read the News & Announcements.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.