dreams

hopper

Reaction score
we all have em, I am refering to the dreams we have at night,
what is the weirdest, scariest, and or happiest you are willing to share that you remember

weirdest, usually something to do with an elevator or a house that is so illogically arranged it coudnt possibly exist

scariest, getting bit in the finger by a poisonous snake, woke up screaming

happiest? getting what i want

tittat

Reaction score
The scariest dream that i had is when when i was caught by a ghost.I dont believe in ghost actually.But in my dream its an exception.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The scariest... hmm... I've had so many that I can't really decide which one is the scariest. I hardly have dreams, and usually when I have them, they're sometimes about good things. Other times, it's a suspenseful movie like dream.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hi people =],

I think the scariest dream I remember was being chased by my old art teacher who got really grouchy and turned into a gigantic ravaging monster when I forgot to do my homework once in middle school.

She was going to eat me, and was right behind me when I woke up in a cold sweat. Quite funny when you look back at it I suppose =]

-Luke.

Govadina

Reaction score
Ones I had a childhood nightmare where I was going to be turned in to an android and kept running away. I keep waking up all night… The next day I slept all day long with an awful feeling in my head.

And ones I had one in which I knew it was a dream, best sleep in my life^^

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The scariest dream I ever had was when bunnies invaded my house.
An odd dream was when I went to turn my computer on, it blew up and set the house on fire.
(Yeah, I have some weird ones... :biggrin: )

hopper

Reaction score
a couple more scary ones i remember were
i was visitng the coast and for some reason there were like storms or something but the wind was sucking people towards the sea
i got sucked out into a tunnel of clouds and at the end was some sort of pirate skull or something
another one
i was in a dreary dungeon like room except it was big and open
in the middle was a shallow cordoned off pit with bones at the bottom
all of a sudden a dismembodied chorus of voices whispered something in my ear
i was still young enough to have a babysitter at the time and i still remember it years later thats how much it frightened me

golden1

Reaction score
I'm a bad guy in all of my dreams. I seem to be violent or angry... sometimes I wonder if it's a subconscious projection of myself. That's pretty scary.