drinking high amounts of redbull

warlordste

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if u think drinking about 5 cans of red bull in about 6 hours was a gd idea and was the cause to me feeling ill and being sick about 4 hours after i drunk them all nite while i was on the xbox and the next day i felt ill i dunno if its the red bull or just lack of sleep what do you think?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, Red Bull has been found to be bad for you if you drink it a lot, so it's probably the quantity of the Red Bull you had. Plus, it does depend on the cans as well. I've only had Red Bull once, and while it was good stuff and woke me up a little bit, my stomach didn't feel the greatest, but it wasn't to the point where I felt sick.

withambition

Reaction score
red bull has a lot of caffeine, which in excess isn't good for your body. due to the caffeine, you didn't sleep which is another reason why you're feeling ill. your body needs rest in order to replenish itself. there's dispute regarding the healthfulness of red bull, but it generally isn't bad for you unless (like any other substance) your body intakes too much.

so cut back on the red bulls, drink some water, eat a healthful meal, and take a nap.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Check out the caffeine content, how many cups of coff are needed to get the same amount of caffeine as in a single can of redbull - You may be horrified.
Generally DO NOT drink more than one, a day, or better a week,

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I really don't suggest drinking high amounts of Redbull to stay up during the night. Just turn on really really bright lights and you will never fall asleep. ;)

Daniel S

Reaction score
Yes I agree with most users that it was both because too much caffeine is not good for you and will make you feel a bit ill but also if your body does not get much sleep then that will also make you feel ill. It was properly the red bull though that made you sick.

catz154

Reaction score
I agree with everyone here, way too much red bulls ! just go to sleep, and I think you will feel better

bcmoe01

Reaction score
Redbull is sometimes useful,, when workin out or doing activities ,, but not all the time

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if u think drinking about 5 cans of red bull in about 6 hours was a gd idea and was the cause to me feeling ill and being sick about 4 hours after i drunk them all nite while i was on the xbox and the next day i felt ill i dunno if its the red bull or just lack of sleep what do you think?

Reading this I get the impression you're (or were...) still on the Red Bull 'high'...

warlordste

Reaction score
cheers guys i felt ill for 2 days after drinking the stuff never again am gonna stick to drinking one now and then and thats it

nakg0d

Reaction score
that's insane... at most, i would drink an energy drink once per week