Driveway For Sale or Trade

Dutch

Reaction score
I've decided that I've had it with snow blowing my driveway. It's too long and we're getting alot of snow this year.

The driveway is around 300 feet long and about 15 feet wide. We're due for another 7-9 inches of new snow tomorrow, so I'd like to get this settled asap! I'd be willing to trade for a paved driveway under 20 feet long.

Buyer is responsible for picking up. I'll throw in all the snow at no additional cost.

:mad:

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I've decided that I've had it with snow blowing my driveway. It's too long and we're getting alot of snow this year.

The driveway is around 300 feet long and about 15 feet wide. We're due for another 7-9 inches of new snow tomorrow, so I'd like to get this settled asap! I'd be willing to trade for a paved driveway under 20 feet long.

Buyer is responsible for picking up. I'll throw in all the snow at no additional cost.

:mad:

Yes our driveway is really long too and on top of that we live in the middle of no-where! We got a lot of ice today and we tried to get out and just slid... I'm willing to sell mine too :)...

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
I'll have one!! I want some snow. How much and where do I pick up from?? ;)
Acually I think I'm fine with the driveway I've got - I'll still have the snow though...

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Speaking of snow/ice: I GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT TO DAY! My car :(... I tried to stop at a stop sign and kept going went over a curb and through barb wire fence. Knowing my bad luck the person behind me did too and reared me. So now my front bumper is dented, horrible scratches, and my back bumper and back left light are all discografied.

It's a really nice car too. 2005 Nissan Sentra SE... It was my mom's old car until her friend gave her a new car. > http://images.google.com/imgres?img...nissan+sentra+special+edition&um=1&hl=en&sa=G
:| My mom hat a sh*t-fit when she got the call.

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
If it's snow free right now, I'll trade. You can take the snow on my driveway with you ;)

This is my 2,200 post!

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
Speaking of snow/ice: I GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT TO DAY! My car :(... I tried to stop at a stop sign and kept going went over a curb and through barb wire fence. Knowing my bad luck the person behind me did too and reared me. So now my front bumper is dented, horrible scratches, and my back bumper and back left light are all discografied.

Dang.....Your nickname must be "Lucky". Hopefully you weren't hurt.

Dutch

Reaction score
If it's snow free right now, I'll trade. You can take the snow on my driveway with you ;)

This is my 2,200 post!

Sorry, it's not snow free. In fact, I cleared it again today, but it's snowing heavy and now has about 4 inches of new snow on it. We're expecting around 6-8 inches more by morning.

I don't mind snow in general, but enough is enough!

Keep in mind, the driveway your trading must be free of any ice or snow! :biggrin:

dirtracer36

Reaction score
I have a small driveway with another driveway off of that. I plow one and shovel the other (plow won't fit). I stopped shoveling the other, I don't have time cuz i've been shoveling other folks walkways and stairs. I have run out of room for the snow in my first driveway.

I plow others driveways and am running out of room for their snow. I have been shoveling roofs also. The snow at some homes is above the windows. I am so tired. Another 4-8 inches tonight, then 1-3 inches of sleet. Everyone be careful shoveling. Yes, enough is enough.

Dutch

Reaction score
I have a small driveway with another driveway off of that. I plow one and shovel the other (plow won't fit). I stopped shoveling the other, I don't have time cuz i've been shoveling other folks walkways and stairs. I have run out of room for the snow in my first driveway.

I plow others driveways and am running out of room for their snow. I have been shoveling roofs also. The snow at some homes is above the windows. I am so tired. Another 4-8 inches tonight, then 1-3 inches of sleet. Everyone be careful shoveling. Yes, enough is enough.

I feel your pain, man.

deadimp

Reaction score
I'm sure I wouldn't be if I was actually in your shoes, but I'm jealous. If snow actually stuck down here I'd be content with life.