Drupal and Mybb Account tie/ integration

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
I've been looking and havent found one yet but i would like to have a bridge between drupal and mybb. I dont want anything too fancy all i need is for the user to create an account on the drupal site then it gets created with the same credentials on the mybb site. I would also like the user to stay logged in as they go from site to site. I dont need anything fancy like a recent posts box but the more features the better. I am willing to offter 500 credits or aother reasonable amount to anyone who comes up with a working solution. (i post a lot so my credits go up quite fast, i've gotten 450 of mine in the last 2 weeks)

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Drupal registration plugin for Mybb...

This is the one which you are looking for..

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Well im looking for it to be that you register on the drupal site then it registers you on the mybb site. Any other features are optional but i would like it to also be a session plugin so you can stay logged in as you go back and forth between the sites.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Well im looking for it to be that you register on the drupal site then it registers you on the mybb site. Any other features are optional but i would like it to also be a session plugin so you can stay logged in as you go back and forth between the sites.

That is not your requirement.. :happysad:
This is mybb plugin... When someone register on mybb. He will automatically registered to drupal.
and also this is not session plugin.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
I dont see that you sugested someting

edit: a seprate account creation page would also be alright

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
It might work i was just looking for it to be from the drupal main side of things instead of the mybb main side of things. I will check it out though any other suggestions are appreciated.
Edit: they want 6eur to download it

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It might work i was just looking for it to be from the drupal main side of things instead of the mybb main side of things. I will check it out though any other suggestions are appreciated.
Edit: they want 6eur to download it
ohhh fishhh!

Sorry i did not see that...
They write Download only for subscribers...
I will let you know if I found other..