E-Commerce Game Console Website For Sale - buygameconsoles.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethix

Reaction score
Hi. I have a starter eCommerce site for sale.

SITE NAME: Buy Game Consoles
SITE URL: http://buygameconsoles.info/

The site advertises eBay auction listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any traffic or sales the site drives to eBay's site. The auction eBay listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto-pilot.

The site uses a customized version of the open source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce website script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The site buyer can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the main page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and largely just involves changing a file.

Instructions are provided for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other information the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have any Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

PRICE: $35

To buy the website, go to the website and use the website's contact form to get in touch with me about buying the site. The site's contact form is also linked below.

If you would like to confirm that I am the owner of the website, then just use the site's contact form to send me a message and I will reply to establish that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be transferred to another Godaddy account there at no cost.

Installation of the website is not difficult, however I can set up the site for the buyer if required. The buyer will need their own Unix or Linux based web-host account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.

Status
Not open for further replies.