E-commerce solution?

Agenator

Reaction score
So basically heres my dilema: I'm working on a website for a band. They want people to be able to purchase their music from their website. I'm looking for a script or a service that will allow that. The problem with any of the stuff I have seen that was inlcuded with x10hosting (i referred them to you guys, and they love it, btw) doesn't exactly integrate well with the site. I'm looking for a simple solution that essentially goes as follows: They click a purchase link, which takes them to a page describing their order and allows them to choose check out options, once checkout is complete (via either paypal or google checkout) the song is downloaded. An example of this would be over at jonathon coultan's website: http://www.jonathancoulton.com/store/downloads/ . Problem is, e-junkie (the solution he found) isn't free. And I'm on a major budget (as in zero). Also I dont have much time to hunt down the right tutorial/several tutorials to hand code it. So heres the million dollar question: Does anyone know of a similar solution to the one mentioned above? If not, Is there a definite tutorial that I can follow to create something similar?
Thanks for the help
Agenator

Agenator

Reaction score
I tried it anyway and it seems to go through installing ont he server (if you can really call it that :p) but one i try and go to the index it throws this error:
Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/mpband/public_html/thirdchord/classes/Auth.php on line 180
any ideas? Or has anyone found anything else?