EA Releases New Strategy Game; Lord of Ultima

roh2cool

Reaction score
Electronic Arts has launched a new browser-based free-to-play strategy game called Lord of Ultima. This strategy game is set within the universe of Ultima and has ‘innovative’ social features like advanced trading, creating alliances, online chat and community forums. Developed by Phenomic, this new strategy game is targeted at beginners as well as hard core fans of strategy games. Do note that this is an online strategy game and hence you’d require an Internet connection to play it.
Lord of Ultima involves mastering the arts of trade and diplomacy along with a knack of military activities. You need to act as a spy, and then conquer the enemy territories. The game puts a player in the world of Caledonia as an eager conqueror in the early stages of raising an empire. The player needs to first develop a village and then evolve it into a customized capital.
Players can choose to play as merchants, who trade resources over land and even in sea, or as feared conquerors who create mighty armies consisting of knights to defeat the enemies.
As mentioned earlier, this game is free-to-play and doesn’t require any sort of registration. However, if you want to access Wiki, Forums or chat online you need to register. No download or installation is required to play this game and we suppose it should work in all recent builds of different web browsers.
This game is available in English and German and can be played at www.lordofultima.com/en

review -http://techzon3.in/?p=421

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I signed up a week or so ago and tried it out. The interface seems a bit too slow to me and I think they made it overly complicated.