Earn $10 AlertPay for Free.

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
How about joining a paid to click website that pays you for clicking ads as well as for sign ups and you can withdraw your earnings in your AlertPay account when you reach $10. It provides about 18 - 20 paid ads per day. Will you be convinced to join under my link if I show you some payments proof also?

Here is the website am talking about i.e:
BuxBank.com (with my referral link)
BuxBank.com (without my referral link)
These are the links for payment proofs :
Proof 1
Proof 2
For More Payment proofs your can click here.

Please join under my referral link that will b a sign of thanks to me from you.

Thank you.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Can't really trust them...Only 1 I trust is bux.to becoz 1 of my m8 got $100 paid by them...sorry, I have to proof to give u except my words so plz don't gamble on my words......
Edit:
Here you go with zoomed image
Proof 1

Nobody will trust without proofs.

of course...Ill post the proof asap....(Im waiting to buy referral...only 4 dollars to go)

Last edited:

veightar

Reaction score
Can't really trust them...Only 1 I trust is bux.to becoz 1 of my m8 got $100 paid by them...sorry, I have to proof to give u except my words so plz don't gamble on my words......
Edit:

of course...Ill post the proof asap....(Im waiting to buy referral...only 4 dollars to go)

I don't think any friend of yours got paid as you stated, you're just trying to advertise the site and in order to dodge the payment proof, you intend to use that method, plllleeeaaassseee bring back the link when you're done with the prooooof

Zangetsu

Reaction score
I wonder why people hesitate to join instead to payment proofs?

well,
no proof = scam suspicion
with some proof = less scam suspicion
complete proof = even less or no scam suspicion

Last edited:

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
Oh p.s do not act like a blind. You can see those payment proofs. Anyway, wait for my new post. M going to blow up that with payment proofs. ;)

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
m looking for referrals to join under me. This site really pays and i need to boost my earning by having more referrals.