Earn $63 Monthly

outlawz1984

Reaction score
At Bux.to, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay. The minimum payout is $10.00.
Non-Referral: AlertPay

Earnings Example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00
The above example is based only on 20 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?

Join now and receive a $0.05 Sign-up Bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Re: Earn $63 Montly

you should also mention that its staking about 6 months + to get your money

i requested it on Sunday 31 Aug 2008 02:24 PM and i havent been paid yet but some members are even waiting from July or even longer then that

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

I agree with Zangetsu - I requested payment for $10.01 on June 22 and still haven't received payment.

ssdtonoy

Reaction score

The thing is that bux sends your money but it is slow. I think that it is better to get some money than nothing from no where. Also if you working in freelancing you will get a lot of money that you will use in the future.

coacalli

Reaction score

I'm still waiting for my first ad to click on...

ddc4000

Reaction score

better to sell on ebay than to wait on ads

omoney

Reaction score

why is there no referral link for the bux.to sign up? Does this guy own bux.to? lol

Zangetsu

Reaction score
maybe he doesnt want to post a referral link becoase nobody uses the referral link

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same problem. It's been about 2 months this far, and from what I see, it's gonna take longer.

Mafuzzer

Reaction score
I think some people from February have just been payed....

Takes aaaaages though!

jaco_don

Reaction score
i have been using ClixNCash for a while i have made decent 9 dollars ... all paid ... on time less than a week

Arkayer

Reaction score
From what I know, bux.to is a scam. This is a post from another forum I'm a member of:

The Truth About Bux.To - Yes it's a scam. Here's the owner's information for people trying to reclaim their stolen money.
Scam? Definately.
Bux.to has spent the last year online lying to the good people they've been stealing money from.
Bux.to is not owned by a Debbie / George as they claim. Debbie and George are very likely fictional and even more likely to be pseudonyms of David John Withers.
Bux.to IS owned by a David John Withers who is not only the only shareholder in Bux.to LTD but also the director as well.
Bux.to LTD aka David John Withers lists their cash on hand value at 0.00 and 1 million shares valued at 1.00 per piece have been assigned to David John Withers. When people post this on the bux.to forums the forum staff promptly keep removing the postings because it's true . Bux.to is already a sinking ship with no cash flow since no one will buy their bots anymore and they've well over 9 months payout delays. Bux.to has re-registered in the commonwealth of Dominica to hide money they've stolen from their members as in Dominica people are fined 25,000.00 for disclosing personal information on the owner of a registered business there. They're also a Tax Haven. They also don't report. David John Withers has stolen millions of dollars from members of bux.to and is hiding it in Dominica and evading Taxes in the UK. He has not posted company minutes nor financials for Bux.to Limited in the UK as required by law.
David John Withers and Bux.to LTD are a fraud and a scam.
This information has all been provided to me by a lawyer who obtained it legally to enquire about the truth.
Here's some other companies related to this fraud.
I suggest if you wish to recoup your funds that you should start looking at the following.
Rechtsanwalt Jacob Daniel Rothmann, Partner & Mandarin Pacific International Holdings Limited, Partner
STRAITONS (BARRISTERS & SOLICITORS) LIMITED
Bux.to LTD / David John Withers .
In fact right this second I posted the truth of the matter on Bux.to | .forum (Powered by Invision Power Board) which is bux.to's supposed support forums and have been immediately censored in all my posts for stating the truth. I've also now been banned to try to sweep the truth under the rug so that they can continue milking money from unsuspecting people who want to make a quick dollar but end up only spending it. Bux.to personally owes me over 900.00 ..
The persona named "Debbie" even tried to offer people a hushup payment of $250.00 a few months back for not posting my knowledge.
What a scam.
We're releasing this information to the world so that people can find their money that David John Withers and Bux.to have stolen from millions of people and are evading taxes in the UK with by hiding the stolen money in the CommonWealth of Dominica.
This has nothing to do with shameless promotion of our own site. We lost money too. We just want everyone to know the truth and how they can begin to examine ways to recoup their funds from David John Withers aka bux.to LTD

Bux.To is a SCAM - Proven but never taken action

mikerive

Reaction score
I wasted my time at bux.to and so as the other sites like those

InfiniTeam

Reaction score
Maybe not a good idea to try this site.
If it takes a long time to receive your money.

Thanks for the heads up

rieda

Reaction score
At that rate you will take forever to make bucks :)
These Sites expect you to click here and there forever for a measely buck
to make good money u will have to invest in a proper work from home system

Last edited:

InfiniTeam

Reaction score
At that rate you will take forever to make bucks :)
These Sites expect you to click here and there forever for a measely buck
to make good money u will have to invest in a proper work from home system
I agree with you. INVEST in a proper work from home system that works, and pays off.

I have found mine.
Good luck to everyone who wants to waste time on CLICKING for NOTHING.