Earn Double from PTC (Internet) FREE w/o any Investment

naddy.naved59

Reaction score
Visit http://smallfortunes.net
They pay u double for joining their programs.
There are many ways available there to earn money WITHOUT INVESTMENT and all the offers are for everyone from any corner of the world.
It's Totally Genuine..

dbdbdesigns

Reaction score
Ya know what cracks me up about this, the link doesn't work anymore... but I mean it makes sense. Anyone claiming that a site pays out more than everyone else, double in fact, is a sham. Simple as that. If they can pay out double, how come no other site can? I mean seriously...

naddy.naved59

Reaction score
Ya know what cracks me up about this, the link doesn't work anymore... but I mean it makes sense. Anyone claiming that a site pays out more than everyone else, double in fact, is a sham. Simple as that. If they can pay out double, how come no other site can? I mean seriously...

Hey dude, its a newly launched site and it is launched to break all competetors. I am saying this coz i myself got paid from this site. So dude, i am just saying what is my personal experience. If u dont wanna beleive, its your choice. I was just trying to help those who wanna earn big online without any investment.. Thats all!

The site sometimes have problem viewing in firefox..
So i recommend to press ctrl+F5 to clear cache and reload it again.

Last edited:

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
I am using neobux from qt a long time now.

Just to let u guys know, don't rent referrals. I am a gold member. I purchased 100 direct referrals for 25$ and not even half of them are clicking ads. I am getting 1$ every two day. That is hardly going to return me the money I invested.