Earn Money by files upload

pully

Reaction score
Hello frnds here is the best way to earn money. You just register and upload files in this & put in forums. you will get money if someone downloads ur link.... This is really cool..

Click on the deposit files to go to the site

deposit files

Non-Referral Link : www.depositfiles.com

Last edited by a moderator:

pully

Reaction score
Im not forcing anyone by refs.... This is just an advise to earn money that's it. If they are interested only will join others there wish.... But but kindly telling that im not forcing anyone.

Thanx

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Im not forcing anyone by refs.... This is just an advise to earn money that's it. If they are interested only will join others there wish.... But but kindly telling that im not forcing anyone.

Thanx

So the fact that the only link you have is a referral link?

For anyone who actually wants to look first, www.depositfiles.com.

Thats all you had to do was give a non-referral link and you didn't do it.

satbir

Reaction score
As per forum rule, you need to give non-referral link along with referral. Plz do it before some moderator/ admin delete your post or issue infractions to you.

naresh

Reaction score
well this site is normally flooded with trojans, malicious codes and cheap advt. and I think there are better alternative than this,
cheers !

caster

Reaction score
I also didn't like depositfiles, they also only credit a limited amount of downloads.

I just found another upload site, they pay $2 per 1000 downloads, but they credit it for any downloads, from anywhere in the world. So you will earn a lot more then with the limited depositfile stuff.

Here's the link: http://www.theonlinedatastorage.com