Earn money through comissions for webmasters and bloggers

taha116

Reaction score
Soo I own a site that selles electronic cigarettes and I want to make deals with other webmasters... I have a toll free number for my new business and I want to offer a method to earn money for all of us. The idea is that you and I get on the phone or talk trough email
1 (866) 227-7713 (Calls from america or canada only) Or admin@ngcigaretes.com
And I setup a coupon for you to use and share with people on your site and any way you can.. each time someone uses your custom coupon to check out you get a percentage of the profit.. Ill bookeep each affiliate individually and based on a private agreement dish out your earnings myself though paypal.. Im sorry I dont have anything better for you to track your profits yet, but its the best I can do right now as I am not a programmer.

Anyway if your intrested contact me. Thanks!! and post all comments or concerns bellow, I reallly reallly reallly want your opinions, ideas etc.

There are varios ways you could share your coupong for example you could blog about it, share it on fb etc, be creative, and I promise to screenshot my backend for you if you request it as proof of how much your coupon has been used.. If I find a way to improve the affiliate system for you then I promise I will

http://ngcigarettes.com

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I know i need to work out the kinks for the system that im suggesting but for that I need you guys to message me and help me work it out..

Im thinking i give you 10% coupons share and each time a user buys something with it they save 10% and I pay you that 10% That means in tottal i cut of 20% from my actual selling price to make this work.. sounds reasonable to you guys? let me know, im dead serios about this.. weather you run forums or blogs or sites based on anime i dont care really.
I think to be reasonable each customers useage of your coupon will be limited to 3 times.. so the same customer wont be able to resuse the coupon 10 times and get to abusive with my cut.