earn money using google adsense

bajpatt

Reaction score
1)create website using .x10hosting.com
2)get free domain from www.co.cc
3)set this domain to primary domain(e.g yourdomain.co.cc)
if u use this .co.cc domain then your website easyly approved.
4)reg with google adsense.
to see example visit: http://www.mobilefreetricks.co.cc

priyaa161

Reaction score
thanks. But I've one question in my mind. Are you able to answer it. I want to earn lakhs of Rupees per month then is it possible to earn from google adsense.

Edit: I've seen your website. You have given method to surf without any charge. But I can't get it. Can you explain it. I don't wanna pay money if I can get it for free. Please Please explain me. Also tell me whether I can only use this service in my phone or on pc or both. and if on pc then what's the connection speed.

Last edited:

rapida

Reaction score
Google bans all acounts that win a lot of money in the first month..

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Google adsense is sloooow. Unless you have 100+ active users, of course.

~Callum

priyaa161

Reaction score
Google adsense is sloooow. Unless you have 100+ active users, of course.

~Callum

Why it is not possible that every user come to click on my ads, lol. I've done similar with adbrite. I made one blog and asked all my friends to click on ads. and I made $14 in a day and then I left using it but they didn't send me my check. It was basically done to test whether they pay or not. They failed.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I made $14 in a day and then I left using it but they didn't send me my check. It was basically done to test whether they pay or not. They failed.
Adsense has a minimum payout. Think it is $25. Adbrite likely has some similar policy.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Adsense has a minimum payout. Think it is $25. Adbrite likely has some similar policy.

Minimum payout was $5, I was just trying to find its genuineness. May not be there fault because CPM rate was more than 100%, don't know how my friends managed to do this miracle.

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Company shall not be liable for any payment based on (i) any fraudulent impressions, clicks or acquisitions generated by any person, robot, automated program or similar device, as reasonably determined by Company; (ii) advertisements delivered to end users whose browsers have JavaScript disabled; (iii) impressions clicks or acquisitions commingled with a significant number of fraudulent impressions clicks or acquisitions described in (i) above, (iv) any impressions, clicks or acquisitions that arise in whole or in part as a result of any violation of Company’s Publisher AUP (including any clicks, impressions or acquisitions that result from a publisher site that violates the Publisher AUP); or (v) any impressions, clicks or acquisitions that arise as a result of another breach of this Agreement by Subscriber for any applicable pay period. Company reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back Subscriber's account due to any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Subscriber.
Straight from AdBrites ToS, you created fraudulent clicks by asking everyone to click them, so they probably withheld the payment.

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
Straight from AdBrites ToS, you created fraudulent clicks by asking everyone to click them, so they probably withheld the payment.

They can suspend my account or inform me that my payment has been seized but they keep increasing maturing date by one month every new month.

stardom

Reaction score
Minimum payout was $5, I was just trying to find its genuineness. May not be there fault because CPM rate was more than 100%, don't know how my friends managed to do this miracle.

This is caused with you click on the ad and open in a new window, over and over and over.
By telling someone to click it, you gave them extra incentive to click it for you. A true click is when the user themselves think, ohh look at that!

mevlan

Reaction score
You will get banned if you ask people to click your adds, lol.

And your wbeiste needs atleast 3 pages:L

asiapress

Reaction score
i think it is very difficult to earn money from google adsense than you get paid from your local general work.

stardom

Reaction score
asiapress, yes you are correct well sort of.

1. if websites are your job then adsense is a big part of it (maybe)
2. adsense is a form of passive income. if it works for you, then it can pay better then working a 9-5 plus not even half the work.

phoenixreviews

Reaction score
Google bans all acounts that win a lot of money in the first month..

Not necessarily. They'll only band you if they see an un-natural click through rate. Like >100%CPM is suspicious and probably means you've asked friends to click on your ads, which is against their TOS.

azngrl_1824

Reaction score
Why it is not possible that every user come to click on my ads, lol. I've done similar with adbrite. I made one blog and asked all my friends to click on ads. and I made $14 in a day and then I left using it but they didn't send me my check. It was basically done to test whether they pay or not. They failed.

With Adbrite you have to set your minimum payout, unless you set it to $14 then they won't send the check.