earn money

JKnife

Reaction score
Use a ad service, I use Google Adsense only problem with it is users HAVE to click your ads in order for you to get money, how much you get per a click depends on the ad, i have some ads that are like 30cents to 60cents per a ad, and then if the user actuall buys the product you get commission for that purchase(which one person clicked a ad on my site and if they had bought the product i would have made over 300$ :( )

Sohail

Reaction score
There's many advertising programs you can find on the internet, but the one to use is completely your choice, making the wrong choice could end up with not making as much money as you would have with a different program so be careful for which one you chose. I would suggest AdBrite or Adsense.

naerey

Reaction score
You could try to monetize on everything. So that any user action brings you some money.
But don't fill your website with popups/popunders/50 ads etc...

Integrate well your AdSense so it sorta looks like links you're suggesting them.
Add google's search engine.
Affiliate links, depending on what your website is about. Usually best way to monetize.

Remember, the best way to make money is to have good content on your website.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, another idea is something like Ucash where they pay you to basically add a BBCode to your forum.
This will make all external links into a link that will be directed to a page with a few ads on it and then it will return back to the original destination. Pretty good way to make money if you have an active forum. And those don't really get in the way either. :)

intertec

Reaction score
Do you use Ucash??? If you do, have you gotten pay and is it easy to earn?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
No I haven't but to check if they do pay, you could Google "Ucash payment proof". It appears to be people have been paid. :)

mushroom-eater

Reaction score
Adsense and Adbrite are good. You can also try AsiaCenturyPH.com as an alternative if you are in Asia.

fierce

Reaction score
gr8 Ucash.in gives moneybookers payout ..what I need know is idea how to create links ..

thx,

fierce .

fierce

Reaction score
gr8 Ucash.in gives moneybookers payout ..what I need know is idea how to create links ..

thx,

fierce .
Any1 knows how do the ucash.in works and where should I put the link I created ..