Earn with Adbrite

radiotvtk34

Reaction score
Hy everyone!

I'm new here, but i know i few things about money, a website with good traffic and AdBrite.
You can use it to generate a small income, it has full-page ads and banners.
The most important thing is the traffic, if a user from Bulgaira enters your site, and another one from Canada, it will bee a big difference between the ads that are appearing in the same time to those 2 users.

I'm not an expert in internet and marketing and money making, but with my site, i managed to make 200$ in 7 months,taking into account that i'm from Romania and my site's traffic is kinda low and about 50% romanian.

binil

Reaction score
Its nice to hear this.. How much do you make from the full page ads and banners - hows the CPM?

infopage

Reaction score
Targeting is the master key when using Adbrite...you have to know your demographics so just search Google for free services that show the demographics for the niche/product(s) you're promoting then use that info in Adbrite8)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
adbrite rejected my site. They say that my site is under construction. I don't know how a blog could be under construction. I have been accepted by google adsense. By rejecting my site Adbrite is trying to hide the truth that they don't have any ads for my country. They are broke, they are out of business.

bonic199917

Reaction score
AdBrite are not out of business... They are stronger than ever. They do not accept all sites like all AdSense like sites rejects sites many times. They have to show respect and trust that they have the word and you just helped them and made the their best ad, by sharing this to us.
AdBrite are a part of a huge industry and they are getting even bigger...