earth google

Maurice

Reaction score
You can't even see my house. It's just a black dot somewhere near Duiven in Gelderland, Netherlands :p

Skyline4life

Reaction score
yea the pics are sometiem in the winter also..cause my pool still has the cover on it.

RoughTimes

Reaction score
OK i was coming here to critisize and let you know that that is keyhole...a subscription service by google....but now i guess they give it away!

it used to be keyhole.com

i used to have it for a trial then gave up and went to nasa worls wind./..

also check out maps.google.com and click sateliete!

Kewl fiond that it is now free!

~Propz~

-=Mike=-
i forgot to tell pics are NOT real time -- see http://earth.google.com/faq.html

n4tec

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
You can't even see my house. It's just a black dot somewhere near Duiven in Gelderland, Netherlands :p

I think in about 2 - 3 years Earth Google will soon have all maps of all places even your house @ the rate they are heading too...

Woolie

Reaction score
Well if we are going into imaging of the earth, although it might not be extremely good quality, you can spin the globe and zoom in anywhere on the world with NASA's World Wind. It's quite fun :happy:

http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/download.html

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
In about 2-3 years we won't care about google earth becasue new things will be out and things that will replace that.

Matthews255

Reaction score
soon i will be able to watch ppl when they leave for work and make sure they get there. and i could be a boss tracking my workers.

"Your pulling a sickie, get into work"
"How the hell did you know?"
"Ive been watching you!"

RoughTimes

Reaction score
Hmmm.... i lvoe how they just slipped in that you can trace RFID tags on ge PRO ... rfid tags can b put on shipments to track them....

Listeners of the drudge report (drudgereport.com) also feel that they will soo be tracking people with them....

imaging BEING TRACKED by people w/ GE Pro???

-=Mike=-

n4tec

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
In about 2-3 years we won't care about google earth becasue new things will be out and things that will replace that.

i think that is try even probably Google Operating System..

Woolie

Reaction score
nforchange said:
Google Operating System..

A google operating system. Bet that would be fun. "Welcome to Google OS, please make sure you use all of the adwords links that have been convieniently placed all over your desktop". Would you like to install the toolbar? Would you like to look at someones house? GoogleEarth can help you. Anyway, with all the adware programs we have installed for our convienience and profit, your CPU will be constantly in use which means you can't actually use any programs. But whats the problem, look at the Google logo :)"

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol the most funnyest thing I have heard today is that! I hope google dose not make one I think they should just but out of these things.... just leave it to the more advance people....

RoughTimes

Reaction score
google operating system. Bet that would be fun. "Welcome to Google OS, please make sure you use all of the adwords links that have been convieniently placed all over your desktop". Would you like to install the toolbar? Would you like to look at someones house? GoogleEarth can help you. Anyway, with all the adware programs we have installed for our convienience and profit, your CPU will be constantly in use which means you can't actually use any programs. But whats the problem, look at the Google logo :)"

u forgot to mention its completly free (like linux) but u need an invite from a current user! lol

-=Mike=--=1337=-

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not really know how google releases this tool for free, I think microsoft is getting really scared, gmail, google talk, google earth, google moon (hahaha), Google WebAccelerator... It's scary, but they're usefull tools.