Easiest way to make money!!!

AmirRezaee

Reaction score
This is great! Get $2 per referral and $0.01 per click! If you don't believe me look for yourself!

http://2bux.com/?r=sophonmore

2.gif

AmirRezaee

Reaction score
How does it work?
You view websites in a few seconds via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the few seconds is up, you'll either get a green tick sign or a red 'X'. The green tick sign means you've earned money for the visit and the 'X' means you have not earned money for the visit. You'll get red X's when you have more than one website from the "Surf Ads" page open. When this happens, you get no credit.

Can other people in my household join?
As long as they each have their own computer, PayPal account and e-mail address. As far as cheating goes, our software detects users who create fictitious accounts and use the same computer so if someone else in your household wants to join and will legitimately use their account; you shouldn't be flagged for abuse.

How much money can I make?
There is no limit in the amount of websites you visit or referrals that you obtain. Your earning possibilities are virtually endless.

How do I refer others?
Use your unique referral code found within the user area "My Stats".

How do I get paid?
If you have the minimum amount accumulated, you can click on your account balance within your stats area and it will submit your request. Currently, we only make payments via PayPal. We will soon be using other methods of payment.

When do I get paid?
You can request for payment once you're account balance is the minimum amount accumulated. Your payment will be processed and issued via PayPal within 3 business days or less.

About $2 Bonus

What means $2 Bonus what is offered for each active member?

This bonus is made to promote 2Bux and to help you earn more, This bonus is paid only for active members- for Thoose who will reach at least $1 in their account and asks for withdraw by clicking on paid ads or by refering another members.

Is this $2 bonus sent to my account instantly?

No, it will be credited in your real ballance once member what you have refered reach at least $1 in his account and asks for withdraw!

If For example I have refered 10members and only 7 of them have reached payout level and asked for withdraw how much in bonuses I will get?

You will get this bonus only for these 7active members that means $2X7=$14

What I can do to earn money till 1.February?

You can refer using your personal referral link what can be found in your account another members and when 2bux will be out of prelaunch you will earn $0.01 for each of their click and $2 for every active referral!

Royalty Games

Reaction score
it is a waist of time, you only get payed 1c for every click you make on 1 of their ads so... to make $1 you need 100 clicks which in the end is not worth it(believe me, ive tried it).

AmirRezaee

Reaction score
Not for this one cause it really easy to get referrals! That $2 per referral! So if you get 5 friends to join thats $10

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i don't believe in ptc, i have always been cheated by them.

asiantowns49

Reaction score
this seems like one of those freebie sites? Tried it before, but them before but it takes a lot more work to actually make decent money

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
These sites are really a waste of time you really dont make much money, if you calculate it per hour its a lot less than minimum wage.

Minimum wage= $7.25 to earn that you need 725 clicks an hour= which is a click every 5 seconds for an hour. Thats not very much for a lot of work.

Last edited:

aniket_nikk59

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with PTC sites. Go make some real earnings using affiliate programs or something else.

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with PTC sites. Go make some real earnings using affiliate programs or something else.

I agree, I've been on neobux for ~2 years and I haven't made a penny. Recently I've started sharing some downloads with adfly links though and those have been bringing in a little money pretty consistently so far, it won't get you rich that's for sure, but at least every penny you make is 100% profit, whereas ptc just turns it into investments that won't pay out even in the long term. So yeah if you really want to make some pocket change affiliate programs or other non-ptc forms are better, heck even a semi-successful youtube channel probably makes you more money.