Easily confused and prone to wandering

Status
Not open for further replies.

okidoki

Reaction score
First and foremost, let me say that x10hosting is the finest FREE service I've encountered since lurking on the worldwideweb in '98. I had an issue last week logging in to /admin and viewing my site.I got the following error message when trying both:
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

A member handled: Calistoy was kind enough to respond requesting additional info to assist in resolution. I was unable <incapable> of responding, but I didn't want their effort to go unappeciated.It was. Thank You CALISTOY! And x10 has been stellar at jumping in, always sooner rather than later, to render assistance in any problem I've ever had...and I know from the forums, x10's efforts to help it's members have not been limited to me, but rather it's a universal mind-set that is totally refreshing in the world we live in today.
In fact, I had recently done some HTML editing on my site, but before logging out, I did "preview" my changes, both through the SiteBuilder button AND with both my IE6 and Firefox4 browsers. Everything looked okay after my edits even though IE & FF display the site slightly different.
My gut feeling was that there was an issue with the x10 server, in my case I believe it is "STARKA" and that was on 6/21/11. If it was "You" instead of "Me"... is there anyway ya'll at x10 could check your server logs and let me know. My mother always taught me to blame myself first, and I usually do, but my therapist has been working hard to break me of that ;) AND also, is there a link that you could give up to check "Server Status" for the "STARKA" server, so if I can't login I could at least verify my sanity -or lack thereof.
Again, you guys are the BEST, but I'm sure that you too stumble on that ocassional piece of kryptonite from time to time like the rest of us mortals.Please keep up the great work! You ARE appreciated.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear okidoki,
My gut feeling was that there was an issue with the x10 server,
You are on the right side as well.There was a problem.
You might know that X10Hosting has the fastest freehosts and it uses SAN technology for storing data.Not just that,it has the highest free hosting subscriptions.cPanel is a software that is being tested to its limits as I think.
Mr.Corey, the founder and administrator writes about the problem here.
That post means that the problems are being addressed and will be solved in due time.
Now I can only request you to be as patient as you were.
Good day.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
vv: Cali actually fixed his issue if you check the ticket. The rolling 500's weren't helping but the particular cause of what OP was seeing were fixed :)

okidoki

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. I swear I wasn't complaining, just wondering. I'm well aware that x10 IS the BEST-that's why I'm here. ps-I'm pretty sure I mentioned that several times in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.