EASY 1,000 credits!!

cstamper

Reaction score
I am paying 1,000 credits per referral at my free ipod touch site.

All you have to do is click the link below, sign up, and complete an offer. Then I'll donate 1,000 credits to you!

http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4373068

You need to complete one Level A offer or 50 points of Level B offers. As soon as you get credited for completing the offer, I'll send you 1,000 credits!

Then, you can gather referrals like I am (5 required) and get a free iPod Touch! Or, just forget about it and use your 1,000 credits... :)

I am only paying until I run out of credits. I'll hopefully be getting more soon, and will pay you then if I run out. Right now, I can afford 3 referrals. I'll be sure to post here when I'm out of credits, but you can look for yourself... ;-)

There's nothing to lose! Even if you don't want a free iPod Touch (who doesn't?), you'll still get 1,000 credits! Have fun!

If you have any questions, you can post here, or email me at spambox.cs@gmail.com

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
You don't need to post this thread again you know.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't need to post this thread again you know.

Find the link for the other topic and report it as spam like I did - theres no reason for the same thing to get posted twice in The Marketplace, but it's also in other forums. With any luck the mods'll hit a bunch of them, or at the very least kill the duplicate topics here in the marketplace.

cstamper

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys. I never would have guessed that many people would read that last thread, up to the last post.

Not spam, IMO. A different offer, the old offer still stands. (If you really want 600 instead of 1,000)
:)

cstamper

Reaction score
Yes, it does. Sorry.. :-(

But it's not much money, some offers are like $5 or less I think. With some investigation, it may, just maybe, be possible to do one for free...

But 1,000 credits is worth it, especially if you do it right and get a free iPod Touch. Which I plan on doing... :)

Maybe it's only for the US guys too, I don't really know. Seems like emmern is not US, but I think it would work if you complete an offer.