~~Easy 500 Credits~~

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am offering 500 credits each to the first person who signup under this link: http://www.wii4you.co.cc/ and they complete Step 1 (signup) and Step 2 (the offer). There is a free offer for UK and USA where you singup for a free trial. ( You will need a debit or credit card to confirm age. Its 100% free.)

As soon as you signup and complete an offer, post here or pm me the begining part of your email and as soon as it shows that you have completed the offer, I will send you 500 credits.

So why not try :), its free :)
Thanks.

Please note: UK & USA Only!

Last edited:

Hauzer

Reaction score
I'm UK (British) but I have no credit/debit card, Sorry.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't make the rules.
But anyone else who's from the UK or USA and they would be able to do this then they will get paid :).

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Remember, you could always use your prents one, friends, or even a virtrual one. It won't get charged.

tondopie

Reaction score
I've already done this before and it works but that was on my old email....

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I hate this crap...you can't really trust anything on the internet these days...

Last edited:

tondopie

Reaction score
it got a green SiteAdvisor rating which means it was found to be legit.

Sohail

Reaction score
More than half the users on x10 are under 18, i doubt you'll get much results here.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
More than half the users on x10 are under 18, i doubt you'll get much results here.

Well the site allows people who are under 18 to register too, you don't have to be 18.
The offers are for 18, but you could always use your parents to complete them, since they are free. It's actually a great method of getting something for free if you actually try :).

Last edited: