Easy and fast 2 way earning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Today I wanna inform all of you a finest and easiest way of 2 way earning. First way is to signup with a website and make money from there and the second way is I'll give you 50 points. Let's have a closer look to the website first:

1. You can join the site for free.
  2. The site will pay you for viewing Web pages, €10 per every mails and €5 for the PTC.
  3. The site will pay you €100 signing up BONUS.
  4. Minimum payments for free Members is €5,000. The site guarantees easy and fast payouts.
  5. It takes only 30 days to pay the free members.
  6. If you upgrade your account the site will immediate payout and no minimum of payout then.
I am the member of this site for only 20 days and already earned €2,500.

I am on the half way to receive my first payout.

For joining the site just click my signature and start earning. For receiving the 50 points you only have to inform me your User Name in the site. If I run-out of points, I promise to give you the points as soon as my points reach the sufficient credit level. :cool:

Last edited:

haslam1

Reaction score
sounds to good to be true
ill tell you what when you get first pay out give us proof and ill sign up
good luck with the referal link lol

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
OK, when I receive the first payout I'll inform you friend haslam1. If anyone is interested the offer is still valid.

dhruv227

Reaction score
what is the frequency of the mails you receive ? and i need some proof which suggests that is real not a scam

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
daily approx. 2-3 mails i receive. if you visit the site you can see the proof.

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Are there no T&Cs?

Isn't there a thing saying you must get the minimum payout in a month or you start from zero or sth lol

zen-r

Reaction score
The claimed payouts are WAY too high from this site for them to be believable. If they paid that much, they would be out of business in no time. Proof on the site isn't real proof - I need proof from genuine, real-life people.

I will be interested to hear if and when you get paid. Then I will be interested in signing up. Good luck! :)

Last edited:

Teensweb

Reaction score
Yeah, zen-r, certainly you're someone with a head that's got VALUABLE stuff in it!

Zangetsu

Reaction score
# No adbux or any of that sort. Should be posted in the "earning money" section.
# No referrals for cash, if it's not cash, then you may post it along with a non-referral link.

and this sounds like a scam to me who would pay you about 15$ for reading 1 mail ?

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
# No adbux or any of that sort. Should be posted in the "earning money" section.
# No referrals for cash, if it's not cash, then you may post it along with a non-referral link.

*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.