Easy Money Through Paypal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SE7EN-

Reaction score
First of let me say that I was very skeptical at first, but after I started receiving money I was convinced that this is the easy way to make money ever!

Click here to find out how to start making more money than you know what to do with! <snip url>

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhianna

Reaction score
-SE7EN- said:
First of let me say that I was very skeptical at first, but after I started receiving money I was convinced that this is the easy way to make money ever!

Click here to find out how to start making more money than you know what to do with!

Are you kidding? :teeth_smi
What you just posted is an example of the classic chain letter and pyramid scam :eek:mg_smile

The origin of pyramid scams happens to be one of my favorite topics, so if anyone would like a great elaboration on pyramid scams and cons, just ask me.
I'd be happy to post a history of pyramid scams right into this forum.
At best your post is a chain letter, at worst it's a pyramid scam :eek:mg_smile :tongue:

If you are under 18, please ask your parents first before you fall for a chain/pyramid scam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
I'm guessing he owns that whole site and he wants business

Oldest trick in the book

Rhianna

Reaction score
Josh said:
I'm guessing he owns that whole site and he wants business

Oldest trick in the book

It appears as if he'd like to get a referral commission from signing people up for paypal...

But: people have to post the chain letter/pyramid scam into 200 newsgroups!? Gag me with a spoon :eek:mg_smile

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! :confused_
:eek:

prasys

Reaction score
Hmm , I do not know about this earn money and other stuff....Oh well...

-SE7EN-

Reaction score
Ugh... people opening their mouths before they actually see what it is. If you take the time to READ that page, then you would see how if actually works, is not a scam, and you can easily make lots of money. Im usually the person who would never try something like this, but one again, if you READ it... you will see that it is legit and works.

-SE7EN-

Reaction score
I realize I forgot to edit that part in that site about the $42,000 because that was copied and paste from the site I originally got it from.

Rhianna

Reaction score
Uh huh, it works for SE7EN because he at least will get a commission on those new paypal sign-ups (paypal, btw, is not insured by the FDIC. Paypal has a money transmitter license and has been entangled in lawsuits concerning unregulated banking activities including money laundering).

-SE7EN- said:
Ugh... people opening their mouths before they actually see what it is. If you take the time to READ that page, then you would see how if actually works, is not a scam, and you can easily make lots of money. Im usually the person who would never try something like this, but one again, if you READ it... you will see that it is legit and works.

I can plainly see it's a modern day, souped up with paypal version of a pyramid scam.

Fraud happens to be one of my favorite topics. I will be more than happy to post more information as to how the url you posted could be either classified as a "chain" or a "pyramid." :tongue:

Here are some interesting links:

http://www.savingadvice.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1803

http://www.computerforums.org/archive/index.php/t-10183

http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=198576

http://forums.theideaweb.com/t8083/s.html

Last edited:

prasys

Reaction score
Again , you could be right..But I Am not sure about earning the money stuff and all....But it will be good tho for those who need it

Again , I'm sorry If I hurt what you were trying to say...:D

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I remember reading somthing about those, and Im not sure but I think they are illegal too

RoughTimes

Reaction score
Rhianna or auvee please take the link out of Rhiannas reply w/ the lunk i the quote

limelight

Reaction score
Hmm. I wouldn't trust this site.

I know a site in which you really earn money for your opinons. 25 cents per opinon. I wouldn't suggest that you don't bull**** them (make up opinons) because they have suspended many of my friends accounts. You can cash out when you reach 10 dollars. I got paid, I'll take a screen shot tommorrow and post it.

Click here to sign up

DotCom

Reaction score
I don't know...maybe it is fulla bull...........if it sounds too good to be true...
(you know the rest):ermm:

Maurice

Reaction score
If you guys just left this topic, it was all fine. Look at the dates next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.