Easy Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashgear

Reaction score
Want to earn an easy 20points? then read on

All you have to do is register Here , then post your username you registered on forum, then i'll credit you with 20points, takes like 30seconds.

And you don't even need to post!

You need to register, using the link above or you will not receive the credits.

----------------------------------------------

Second Option

Want to earn 50 points? then read on

All you have to do is register Here, Put the refer as Flashgear, post one introduction post, and atleast 5posts in the general discussion forum, or anywhere else, just 5 posts or threads. Must be in proper English.

Then post your username here, and i will credit you with 50points.

-------------------------------------
Please note that i will be sending the Second Option points before the first option if i get a backlog, but you will get your points within an hour of you doing either option.

Please tell me what option you picked aswell as the username , you can do both!

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
Points send to both of you, Thanks.

Ps - you can register more than once with the link posted above and i will give you another 20points. Follow the same procedure as before post username etc.

Flashgear

Reaction score
Points send, thanks

I have added a section option with more points!

Flashgear

Reaction score
Points sent, Thanks

You can do it each option more than once by the way.

Flashgear

Reaction score
Please read both options propley,

I do not send points before, you must complete one option first, then i send the points.
Edit:
Points sent

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
All posts welcoming other members don't count, i said to post one, and then 5 other posts elsewhere, you've just posted in other peoples welcoming thread then leave, i'm not having this.

Make 5 posts or reply, you currently need to make 3 more posts or threads, that do not include posting in peoples welcoming thread or posting in the same topic twice.

If anyone PM's me about this, i will delete it, and you will not get your points, I check this topic reguarily, theres no need to PM me!

I reserve the right to disallow any posts, if i deem them not apporiate, i want proper posts for the second option, and to be in proper english and not one liners!

Tox!c

Reaction score
ToX!c
i did option too and also did option one with Temp32

So its ToX!c and Temp32 so i guess its 100 credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.