Easy way to earn tons!

vickeej

Reaction score
I checked the rules and I think this is what is suppose to be posted here and is allowed. I'm posting a decent length explaination to answer any questions (feel free to ask me others if you want).

If you have already heard fo it you can skip all this and please use my referral link because it helps me and does nothing to you either way.

Referral: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/123589 -or- http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

Treasure Trooper is the best place I've found to earn money. Basically you just fill out surveys, or do free trials for cash. It's great! Currently I'm getting a month free of unlimited Blockbuster movie rentals to my door AND some cash. The highest paying ones are ones where you have to pay something but they pay you back more. For example, two months ago I did the Netflix offer where I got the two week free trial and paid $9 for a month service. In return treasure trooper gave me $16 (making it free rentals plus $7 bucks for one quick thing). The completely free ones pay much less and you can usually get $0.50 or $1 for it.

I have to admit I haven't gotten too much because even though I've been a member of Treasure Trooper for a couple of years, at first I just vaguely completed offers maybe earning $0.50 each offer at two a month or something. Then one day I went over $20 (minimum payout) and got a check in the mail. I was actually really suprised because I didn't think the site was for real. I'm also getting payout again this month. I know people who make hundreds a month and such.

Oh, just a tip if you want to do this. Make an email just for this because they will spam you to death otherwise. I get a ton every day but it doesn't matter because it's just my junk mail account.
Edit:
This isn't mine because I didn't scan my check before I cashed it but here is somebody else's from a long time ago for proof:
checkttwr1.jpg

If you need more proof treasure trooper has a section in their forums where many people post their proof.

Last edited:

Pills1221

Reaction score
hmmm... sounds interesting. but is there any other way to recieve payment? as in paypal? because i would rather get it through paypal then a check. if i join, il join under your referal, i just want to knw the answer to my question :)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm seems legitimate. They don't seem to be listed as a scam site anywhere, at least not that I've seen. If anyone has any proof of payment or believes this may be a scam, please post in this thread.

-Luke.