easygame

easygame

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'd like to present to you my website: http://www.easygame.x10hosting.com/
Basically, it's a riddle, where you have to get to the next screen somehow...
try it out, and give me your reviews
Warning: it's very difficoult

also if you have criticisms about the homepage as such, on how it's designed and so on, you are very welcome

thanks in advance for your feedback

tusharag

Reaction score
I really liked the theme of your website.
Moreover ,the graphics of your website are excellent , as are the riddles(the are difficult indeed!).
You could probably try out different levels of the riddle(for instance , easy , medium , difficult , and so on).
To make your website look better and also promote it , you could also put a copyright notice at the bottom of every page , with links to facebook , twitter profiles and fan pages , and perhaps a contact page.
For this kind of a website , you could scripting like ajax , otherwise it is somewhat to answer some of the riddles by seeing the links!
Overall , a great site!

easygame

Reaction score
hmm, I could add a copyright and twitter/facebook on the main page, but if i put one in every level, then the sourcecode becomes quite big, and that would not be good, since in most of the levels (starting from level 6) you have to look into the sourcecode and also understand whats going on there to solve the level...

the problem with the links is not a problem, since every level is planed in a way, so that seeing the links or even the sourcecode does not help the player more than I want them to...

I have now added 9 sample levels, they can be accessed under "demos", so that one can try out some levels, without having to play all of them all one after another...

websitedude

Reaction score
Oh dear it appears to not be working it says internet explorer cannot display page

websitedude

Reaction score
Still not working but i think that I would like to do a link/banner exchange with you because i like the sound of your site

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
I like it, you should have a little bit more to the game thought, other than that, GREAT!