eCommerce Anime Site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethix

Reaction score
Hi. I have a starter eCommerce website available to purchase.

WEBSITE NAME: Anime To Buy
WEBSITE URL: *removed*

The website advertises eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any traffic or sales the website drives to them. The eBay listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on automatic.

The website uses a customized version of the open-source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The website buyer can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the homepage to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and mostly just involves editing a file.

Instructions are supplied for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other info the site owner needs to know.

I've done some basic backlink building for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It also does not yet have Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue eventually, though.

PRICE: $20

To purchase the site, go to the website and use the site's contact page to send me a message about buying it. The website's contact form is also linked below.

If you want to establish that I'm the owner of the website, then use the site's contact page to message me and I'll reply to confirm that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be swapped over to the new owner's Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the website is fairly easy, however I can setup the site for the new owner if necessary. The buyer will need to have their own Linux or Unix based web host account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.