eCommerce Toy Web-site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethix

Reaction score
Hi. I have a starter e-commerce site up for sale.

SITE NAME: Toys To Buy
SITE URL: http://toys-to-buy.info/

The site promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic the website sends to the eBay website. The auction eBay listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on auto pilot.

The site uses a modified version of the open source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce website script.

The website is theme-able and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the site, and set the homepage to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and mostly just involves modifying a file.

Instructions are included for customizing and setting up the site, along with all the other info the site owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It does not yet have Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic over time, though.

PRICE: $25

To purchase the site, go to the site and use the site's contact form to send me a message about purchasing the site. The site's contact form is also listed below.

If you want to verify that I'm the owner of the website, then just use the site's contact form to send me a message and I'll message you back to verify ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be transferred to another Godaddy account free of charge.

Installation of the website is not difficult, however I can set up the site for the new owner if needed. The buyer will require their own Unix or Linux based web-hosting account, which should support commonplace features such as cURL and htaccess.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
No cash transactions. Please read the relevant stickies before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.