editing prblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
I treid edititng some links (deleting them) i used html editor online, I could select the links but they don't delete, a little help please

battlingmaxo

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean by links? As in the href links on your web site or the links in cPanel like the Save Changes?

There are server upgrades right now, so the changes might not successfully update.

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
I have links to other webpages on my page and wanted to get rid of them without uploading a new page. I know i can do this with the html editor that xhosting has
I'll try again. if you know of anything let me know thanks

battlingmaxo

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you talking about the HTML editor in File Manager in cPanel ?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean you can't edit the links? As in you can't save it, or you are unable to type into the text area?

Make sure you are using the Code Editor (or HTML Editor) and not just viewing the source.

Try editing in another web browser.

If this still doesn't work, try downloading the file, editing it with a text editor, and reuploading it.

Last edited:

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
i just maen that i select a link then try to delete but that does not work. I'll figure it out

battlingmaxo

alojzjakob

Reaction score
ok here is what it is, coz i have the same prob but i think i can explain better :D

Problem is:

i use file manager to edit file, whatever, php or html. when i save changes, file is saved. when i reopen it for editing, changes are there, and everything looks fine. prob is: when i open my web page, no changfes are made. Got it now?

and yes... when i upload some pic for example, and i try to access it with web browser, i get 404.

in file manager everything is in place.

i think its coz of update. but not sure...

of course, my social network is working fine, i mean php regularily writes to and reads from files, but i cant edit it with online file manager.

didnt try ftp...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.