elementfx.com is blocked by ...

Merica

Reaction score
Hi
Got my host yesterday, Thanks!

I have made a subdomain with elementfx.com yesterday and after that I could not open my admin page & It was blocked by
Malwarebytes.
I was pretty sure It was a false detection so I asked to do not block this site again and I was able to do some work.

But today both Malware and Bitdefender are blocking the domain.

Please notice the domain "elementfx.com" is the main reason and is blocked by them not the subdomain.

Also

One sample:
Malwarebyte:
Phishing scams attempt to obtain your information by presenting themselves as legitimate websites, then asking for your password, credit card details, or other sensitive information.

Bitdefender:
Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an unmatching security certificate.
This means that the certificate was issued for a different web address than the one it is being used for, and you run the risk of exposing your data by accessing this page.

Force SSL with https redirect is active too and nothing changed.
Can you please investigate this issue?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Merica

Reaction score
I have fixed the issue by a new certificate but I am not sure if this information will help you to check elementfx.com or not.
If there is nothing important about this, You can close/remove this topic.

Thank you.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The error you saw was indicated prior to getting SSL properly.. This will occur on any domain that Malwarebytes does not see valid.