ElementFX.Com :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minievan

That usually means you either don have that domain, Or ther server is down.. But someone owns that Domain by the looks of it..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It expired; It was supposed to be set to auto-renew. I'm going to have to wait a few days for them to reactivate it now-- I switched your domain temporarily to sacred.exofire.net Until I have elementfx fixed.

-Corey

Sharpe

Reaction score
oh actually, it doesn't work either :S I get this message:

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site.

am I meant 2 be able to see my site there or not?

Jacob

Reaction score
Sharpe said:
oh actually, it doesn't work either :S I get this message:

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site.

am I meant 2 be able to see my site there or not?
Doesn't that generally mean that you dont have an index page?

B

Brandon

No thats the page for the server. Example everyone is hosted on the same server but different accounts. Thats pointed to the server.

Sharpe

Reaction score
no I get that message when I go to sacred.exofire.net like corey said v.v he said I should be able to see my site there v.v but I dont

Status
Not open for further replies.