Email doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

macintoshhelper

Reaction score
Can't receive email due to DNS Error - Domain name not found

Hello, I have not been able to receive any email for several weeks. My domain name is with GoDaddy, and the MX records should be set-up correctly now, as I was able to receive email a few weeks/months ago. I am able to send emails, just not able to receive. My email client settings are all correct. When I send an email to my x10hosting email, I receive a 'Mail Delivery Subsystem' email back from Google straight away saying 'Technical details of permanent failure: DNS Error: Domain name not found'. Could someone help please, as I urgently need access to my email!

Last edited:

macintoshhelper

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea about this? I haven't been able to use my email for months now. Some help would be great! I've tried all the troubleshooting I can, and I've rechecked all the MX Records, CName etc.

macintoshhelper

Reaction score
Are all your DNS and MX records correct?

Yup. I've checked them many times. I didn't change anything at the time that my email stopped working. I've looked into everything that can be done by me. Maybe a mod or someone could look into my account, it might be a bug or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.