Email form

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygreenly

Reaction score
Hi, I just signed up and plan to purchase the $3.00 extended timer so I do not get suspend.. I have had free hosting another company for a few years but, they do not enable me to use a contact form on my website and I do not want to put my email on my website - the form looks better. I am just wondering if I will be able to use something like phpmymailform or some other popular script to handle my contact form.

Thank you

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You can place your own contact form. You can use the guest book softwares available in your cpanel -->softaculous.

If you are not going to use bulk mail scripts then it will be fine with x10.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. You can have that on your website. In fact, in the cpanel link to softaculous, there are a few links on how to install or make a form for your website.

jaygreenly

Reaction score
I Already have the form complete - jaygreenly.com/contact.html

I just want to be sure I can install a script that will actually send me the form contents. My current host doesn't allow me to - they have disabled smtp, probably due to people abusing the function.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes you can use contact form. To reduce abuse make sure to add a captcha

Last edited:

jaygreenly

Reaction score
thank you gsonline. I will go ahead and pay for the extended timer. Is capatcha availble in the control panel somewhere?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
If you install guestbook then you may get it in those.

it is a small script you can get that online freely.

Last edited:

jaygreenly

Reaction score
ok, I understand.. captcha is basically a security put in place to avoid spam. (Makes user enter text before they can send to your email) perfect thank you again. I just paid the extended timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.