Email forwarding x10Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

thijs.horstman51

Reaction score
Hello,

I have created 'info@caravanstallingdewee.x10.mx'.
I want to forward all mails to 'xxxx@hotmail.com' or 'xxxx@gmail.com'.
In CPanel, when I go to Mail --> Forwarders --> Email Account Forwarders, I added:
Adres to forward: info@caravanstallingdewee.x10.mx
Forward to email adres: xxxx@gmail.com (where xxxx is my accountname from Gmail)

But I don't receive any mails on my Gmail account. And when I click 'Trace', it's all blank.

I also tried to add a line in 'Email domain forwarders':
caravanstallingdewee.x10.mx to→ gmail.com
And also no luck.

I also tried to do this with my hotmail account, but unfortunately it also doesn't forward to hotmail.

My hosting username is thijsh
Package: adfree-infinity
Hosting server: boru
Main domain: caravanstallingdewee.x10.mx

Am I doing anything wrong?
I just want to forward all incoming mails from 'info@caravanstallingdewee.x10.mx' to my Hotmail or Gmail account.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!

Thijs

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are there any delivery failures returned to your info email address? Check the spam folders of your hotmail and gmail account also. If there is nothing there, and you see a message about rejected email in your info email address, then there's nothing much that x10hosting can do about being blacklisted because of past abusers. I've seen suggestions to try using google apps to send email through gmail instead to get around this.

thijs.horstman51

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply,
there are no delivery failures returned to info@caravanstallingdewee.x10.mx. I checked the spam folders and other folders, but I'm sure there is no email.
If I send an email from my hotmail or gmail to the info account, I get the email well in my Inbox.

I will have a look at Google Apps. Perhaps I get that.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hotmail and yahoo are known to be blocking our emails due to previous abuse. Even though we made significant changes and improved our spam-catching system, they are still blocking our outgoing server. You can try to reach them and add a complaint, but until they un-blacklist us, we recommend using a google apps or regular google account to sent mail to hotmail and yahoo users. We don't have any problem with any of the major other email service providers.

thijs.horstman51

Reaction score
Thanks!

I tried send the mail to a completely different email address, xxxx@kpnpanet.nl, and it works!:wink:
I'm glad it is working now. I can forward the email to my hotmail account with that other address.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.