Email Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterthegamer

Reaction score
I've setup email forwarding for my email at: recuitment@nanotech.pcriot.com Cory got it working but now I need the emails to be sent to another person as well. I set it up but its not working. It sends emails to me but not to the other person. Any ideas? I dont know maybe you can only forward it to one person. :happysad: Also I just tried to login to see my account stuff and i can it says.

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

I dont have an Ad-Enhanced Account. It was working 2 days ago. When i put in my username nanotech. It cant find it and I know thats cause it thinks I have an ad-enhanced account when I clearly dont.

Please help me with these problems.

Thanks,
Toaster

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the forwarder, you might only be able to do it to one address. Their Email could also be putting it into a SPAM folder.

I fixed your link.

toasterthegamer

Reaction score
Yeah I think it is limited to one email address since he did check his spam folder and didn't get anything. Also when I was doing tests of it he would get some of the emails that I sent but I never got them so it appears as if an email can only be forwarded to one person.

Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it.

-Toasterthegamer

Status
Not open for further replies.