email hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosworld

Reaction score
i just wanted to know if anyone knew an easy to use email host so that i counld get my users email adresses @mydomain.com

thanks
dosworld

nicholas

Reaction score
wwfn said:
if you have a domain park it at this host and then just make your emails@yourdomain.com

I think you misunderstood his question. What his question is he wants to give an email address under hisdomain.com to his users, but he needs to provide a link for them to log in to check their emails.(can verify this, dosworld? :laughing: )

Maurice

Reaction score
He just wants the same way as gmail does it, like giving emails away under gmail.com domain.

dosworld

Reaction score
i couldnt find anything good, but thanks anyway

if anyone else knows, please post

dosworld

Reaction score
please i would really like to know this
if anyone knows where please post

dosworld

Reaction score
i think u guys are misundestanding what i am saying, i want to offer my users an email adress @dosworld.info (my domain)

nicholas

Reaction score
Hey dos, i understand ok? :happy:

I think for the time being the only way is to ask your members to set up the email account at outlook express or whatever browser mails they are using.

Matt

Reaction score
then use nmail. that automatically creates email accounts for your visiters. they worded it wrong, it makes it sound like outlook

Matt

Reaction score
no its an e-mail hosting script, check the link and see the demo.

oab

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the link!, will this work for a subdomain (email@oab.x10hosting.com)? Maybe i dont even nedd the stupid WebMail module afterall, which gets me thinking about how hard it would be to make it into a phpnuke module...

Status
Not open for further replies.