Email not sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

newscape

Reaction score
Hi, I have a new free hosting account. After setting up a few email addresses I find that I can receive mail but mail that is sent is not received by email addresses in other domains.This includes replying to mail from other domains.

What's the problem?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I've already escalated a thread related to this.

You are not alone in the issue, but I am sure admin are aware of the issue.

Hope this helps :)

vazersg

Reaction score
Welll basically I'm having the same issue also. I believe all users in free server might be experiencing the same problem. Hope the admin can fix this issue asap ... as this has been happenning for some times ... at least 2-3 days.:dunno:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welll basically I'm having the same issue also. I believe all users in free server might be experiencing the same problem. Hope the admin can fix this issue asap ... as this has been happenning for some times ... at least 2-3 days.:dunno:

The mail problem should be fixed now. Please try your mail() functions again, and post back here if they are still not working.

wild bill

Reaction score
Im still seeing the queueproc daemon is down (failed) in the cpanel server status page on stoli. been down a couple days now. This seems to only effect outgoing email for me.

I have a support ticket already opened yesterday so they are working on it.

Last edited:

newscape

Reaction score
Hi, I have a new free hosting account. After setting up a few email addresses I find that I can receive mail but mail that is sent is not received by email addresses in other domains.This includes replying to mail from other domains.

What's the problem?

My problem now seems to fixed.
Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.