Email not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianspringham

Reaction score
I seem to be having the same problems, but guess it's all part of the transitional phase through which we must travail for now.

montyp

Reaction score
yea mine is not working either and I don't want to open a support ticket to be told to be patient

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
My email for asnz.exofire.net and greally.exofire.net is not working. Neither is my cpanel password any more.
Your account was temporarily suspended due to the server migration process.
I have unsuspended your account now and your site seems to be working normally.

Carl

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I seem to be having the same problems, but guess it's all part of the transitional phase through which we must travail for now.
Please create your own support threads even when your issue seems very similar to somebody else's issue.

Please try this to resolve your issue:

Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
yea mine is not working either and I don't want to open a support ticket to be told to be patient

See if that helps your problem:

Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.