Email not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

CebuSmart

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I usually receive about 30-50 emails per day, but I have received any new email since day before yesterday. I am using Outlook Express to download my emails from the server. It is connecting, authorizing, checking and finishing as normal but it says no new messages are there.

Thanks for all your help.

cebusmart.com

Email: info@cebusmart.com

CebuSmart

Reaction score
Can you login to your webmail and see if there are any listed there?

http://cebusmart.com:2095
Hi Corey. Yes. I already did that thinking something had changed with my outlook express, but there isn't a single email in any of my accounts. I am very worried. It seems like they are going into a black hole or something because when I send test email from google, hotmail, etc I don't get anything in my inbox and I also don't get a bounce message either.

CebuSmart

Reaction score
Hi Corey. A few hours after I sent the last message to you my email just suddenly started to work again, but it stopped after about 8 hours and I haven't received anything again for the past 18 hours. I repeated the steps to test by sending mail from a hotmail account and a gmail account, but I haven't received them yet. All of my outlook settings are correct and my connection speed is fast so I don't know what it could be. I didn't receive a reply yet from yesterdays message, but I just assume you are off today. Thanks for all your help. It's really appreciated.

CebuSmart

Reaction score
It should be working now. The mail server went down.
Hi. I am just wondering if you are having lots of problems with the mail server over the past few days because I haven't received a new email for 36 hours now. I also checked via webmail. I have many emails regarding venture capital for my project pending email replies and are very time sensitive. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

CebuSmart

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you still having issues receiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.