EMail problem after domain change

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Hye guys

Recently I got my domain changed from sumitmehta.x10hosting.com to sumitmehta.co.cc. The problem is that now the domain works fine, the e-mail id that I was using before has stopped working. The user name of the id is sumitfe2. Earlier the id was sumitfe2@sumitmehta.x10hosting.com but now it should be sumitfe2@sumitmehta.co.cc. I tried sending mail to both from my another gmail account, the mail sent to sumitfe2@sumitmehta.co.cc bounced back immediately while the mail sent to sumitmehta.x10hosting.com is still in queue. Logically, it will also be bounced back as sumitmehta.x10hosting.com no longer exists. I just tried sending mail to it to cross check.

Now I can't receive mails in sumitfe2@sumitmehta.co.cc and neither can't I send the same. When I try to send, it says:

There was an error sending your message: Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 503, response: All RCPT commands were rejected with this error: Sender verify failed Valid RCPT command must precede DATA)]

Pls. help me guys. Pls don't suggest for google apps or any external service. I want it to work here only.

Thanks in advance.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Go into cPanel try changing the mail settings there, if the account does exist with the correct domain, delete it and create it again..

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Problem solved. Actually there is some problem with the default mail account provided. Interestingly, I have created a new e-mail account with the same cpanel name that was the default one, and it's working fine now. Don't know why the default one is not working.

Anyways, thanks for your efforts.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to re-open it or create a new thread if further assistance is needed.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.