Email Rejection

gillapsfi

Reaction score
When will I be able to send email from my x1o account again? I see the x10 ip was listed on spamhaus due to someone spamming, but how/when will the issue be resolved? I have been considering moving to premium but if I do will I still be unable to send email?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

We are still working on a way to handle the outgoing spam issues on the free servers. We've already sent requests to be removed from the lists but it does take some time.

Paid servers are not on any blacklists... generally when people pay they don't do anything illegal ;)

-Corey

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Great! Just the answer I was looking for. Thanks Corey. I have been with you guys for about 2 years now. Your free service has been a huge help to me while getting my business off the ground. My move over to paid services is long over due. I will be moving to paid shortly. :biggthump

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, I'll see you on the other side ;)

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Well I'm ready now, but I can't get anyone to help me restore my corrupted database so that I can back it up before the move. Also here's a question, once I move over to paid hosting, will I retain the capacity that came with the adfree-doubleall2 package? In some areas I currently have more capacity than the premium hosting packages ie. # of email accounts, databases, subdomains, parked domains, ftp accounts. How will that work? :dunno:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Double packages do not transfer over to paid hosting however we will credit your account whatever was paid for any free hosting upgrade. I'm assuming you have a ticket open in the support system... if it's not already under the admin section please put in a request to have it moved there and I'll take a look at it as soon as I'm free.

-Corey

gillapsfi

Reaction score
OK new problem, I swear I'm not trying to be a nuisance, but....
I can't sign up for the paid hosting, everytime I click continue from step 2 (Domain Name) it starts over to step 1. I've tried the "use a free domain" option and the "I will update nameservers" option with no success.

Attachments

• step2.jpg
    step2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I seem to remember some else have the same problem with IE and then clearing it up by using FireFox. You could try that if Corey's solution doesn't work.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Alright! Corey's solution worked. Thanks to you too ichwar. I'm all setup on renat now, and so far it's all going down smoothly. :lockd::cool: