Email sent from x10.mx domain going to spam folder on Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycoo368

Reaction score
I think I found it, I'm using CF and 2 records:

View attachment 9841

Shouldn't these records be the same as the DirectAdmin records? I can't ping any of the DNS records that are not in CF...

View attachment 9842View attachment 9841
I'm so confused right now... Why did they remove the SSL certificates from the accounts? CF and DirectAdmin are some what confuse.
SSL is not included for free accounts officially confirmed by an email I just got back from support 2 days ago.

"No, using SSL certificates is not supported on our free hosting service. To use this you would need to upgrade to our premium hosting service. Please visit x10premium.com to view all of our plan options and pricing information."

cjptomas80

Reaction score
SSL is not included for free accounts officially confirmed by an email I just got back from support 2 days ago.

"No, using SSL certificates is not supported on our free hosting service. To use this you would need to upgrade to our premium hosting service. Please visit x10premium.com to view all of our plan options and pricing information."
About SSL, in previous cpanel there's an option to input SSL certificates in my previous server where my account hosted. Now I can't even input it manually.

cjptomas, I enabled all 3, SPF and DMARC are working but there's a problem with DKIM that I've detailed in [ https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/invalid-dkim-due-to-tabs-inserted.207023/ ]
The admins are probably busy with the Apache problem and migration downtime; I don't know whether they'll get to this problem anytime soon.
See the DNS records at [ https://www.mail-tester.com/test-kfo30 ]

what domain listed here.?

mycoo368

Reaction score
About SSL, in previous cpanel there's an option to input SSL certificates in my previous server where my account hosted. Now I can't even input it manually.
Be lucky it was even there to begin with in cPanel as it was a mistake that it was there. Through I could’ve swore at minimal, they’ve given us a self-signed cert for the domain. This way the traffic between you, Cloudflare, and the server were encrypted.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.